Re: [Epic] Avatars (was: Titans and Eldar (looooong))

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 18:07:52 -0600

> I always thought that applied to non CC. Plus each time I have seen it on a
> Q and A page I have not seen JJ or AC sig on it. I take everything I see on
> a web page with numerous grains of salt.

Actually, this one was in an official WD Q&A section. In addition, all
Q&A's on my web pages should be considered to have Andy's sig on it.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.