Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 10:44:56 GMT

At 04:32 PM 2/4/97 +0200, you wrote:
>Michael the Liu wrote:
>
>>Okay Temp, you seem so annoyed that I just can't resist a chance to defend
>>Renaud a bit. :)
>
>Well... I didn't expect such a brutal answer from Temp and next time I'll
>think twice before posting any opinion concerning tactics.

I've read Temp's response to this, but I think I should add:

1) I don't think "brutal" is an appropriate description.
2) Shouldn't you value "constructive criticism"? (I mean, here you are
giving someone
    advice and here is someone else helping out by giving more advice...)
3) Your ideas (both/all of you) are perfectly valid and I'm pretty sure
that the
    original question was answered to the questioner's satisfaction.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. (You guys have covered the tactical
considerations well enough that I don't feel the need to butt in...)

Agro