Re: [Epic] Tyranid tactics vs. eldar

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 11:37:40 -0800

>>Hello all, I've got a game set up this weekend against an undefeated
>>eldar player

>Gosh! I'm not the only one... Who's this guy? ;-)

Just for the record, I'm undefeated too. :)

(except for the first time I played, which I don't count, as the rules were
so mangled as to be unrecogizable. Gah, we played that every turn you held
an objective you got another 5VP from it. That killed me. I decimated my
opponents' armies but they just kept sitting on objectives and won)

>>and am looking for any advice.

For my part of the advice, you can see the thread I started (I think) and
have been posting on about Eldar tactics against Tyranids. Take these,
slap them into reverse, and you know what to avoid. Though come to think
of it, we've been spending most of our time talking about just killing
Dominatrixes anyways, so maybe this isn't the most _thorough_ tactical
discussion available. :)

>Renaud

Michael the Liu