[Epic] Just a little too much detail

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:44:34 -0500 (EST)

Alright I have just had time to crawl out from under too many text books to
finnaly get a look at Epic 40k. I walked down to the local gaming store and
took alook. I promptly bought Falcons, I really do like the new ones. Wave
serpents, I was intrigued but I am starting to think I do not like these,
and a thunderhawk, IT's forgin huge! No I usually don't think detail is a
bad thing. On the falcon there is a good amount of detail. However on the
Thunder hawk I really think there is way too much small parts to be put on
it, Landing gear that doesn't fit right, a tail wing that barely is holding
on, 3 2x bolters, still haven't figured out where one of them goes, that are
going to break off before I even paint it. Now do not get me wrong detail
is good but, like the revenants, it is a bad model durability wise. I still
haven't found a way to keep my revenats on thier feet, without losing a leg
and falling over. I would pin it but the items are just too small. Too
small of an attachment holding too much wait.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"