Re: [Epic] Just a little too much detail

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 23:00:40 -0500 (EST)

At 07:52 PM 4/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Alright I have just had time to crawl out from under too many text books to
>> finnaly get a look at Epic 40k. I walked down to the local gaming store and
>> took alook. I promptly bought Falcons, I really do like the new ones. Wave
>> serpents, I was intrigued but I am starting to think I do not like these,
>
>You like the falcons? Is it my imagination or do the new falcons look
>like the bat plane from batman?

Now that you say it, they do. I still like them. Afterall I have way to
many falcons already, I would have to like them to buy more. I like the
turrets on top. I was also getting tired of the old ones.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"