Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 18:28:33 -0800

> You said it. No screeners, pansy eldar can kick your butt
>with no problems... *sigh* somedays it just doesn't pay to leave
>the Eye of Terror...

Though upon death it is nice to be able to zip right back to your daemon
world in the old Eye o' Terror.

>> (hence my gaming group
>> has divided psy powers into real space energy (ie weirdboy tower) and
>> psychic energy (Librarian) and made it so that only psychic energy can kill
>> GDs without recourse).

> Hmmmm... OK, so if weirdboys who are basically psykers
>don't qualify as psychic energy, what does? (aside from Librarians
>and presumably Warlocks)

Let's see, off hand I can remember:
Realspace:
Weirdboy
all warp powers I can think of off hand
Dominatrix warp pulse
Zoanthrope
Magnus

Psychic:
Librarian purge power
Librarian/Warlock mind wipe power
Psylance
The Avatar (he's iffy, but its never come up before, too damn slow)
Warlock Titan stepping on a GD
Grey Knights, CC and firing
Inquisitor, CC and firing (though this is a house rule)
Keeper o' Secrets
Mortarian

GDs are much tougher under these rules (we even give our GDs a chance to
save themselves vs. truly psychic attacks with 2 Chaos cards), but my group
plays with a bunch of rules that favour shooting over CC, and it seems to
balance out okay.

>Scott
>shupes_at_...

Michael the Liu