Re: [Epic] Thought on EPIC 40K

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 23:25:01 -0500 (EST)

Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...> writes:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, The Ogre wrote:
>
> You do realize that the 2+ Holo-Field save of Eldar Titans does work
> against the Lifta-Droppa?

        How do Eldar players feel about the Eldar Titans now? I have
to playtest, but I suspect that I will continue to hold the same
opinion... Phantoms and Warlock Titans are useless except against
pure Chaos, and maybe Orks. Revenants will continue to be useful to
have for some decent weaponry and relative staying power.

        Also, I just don't understand the Chain of Command rules.
What is the importance of being the Detachment HQ? Is it just that
the current HQ unit has to be within 30cm if you want receive orders
and not be destroyed when broken?

Mark