[Epic] I got an answer

From: Chris Plummer <cal1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 14:22:38 -0400

I sent this message to the GW rules dept;

>My second question is concerning building dets. If I want to play a war
>host w/ a bunch of Guardians I could build it like this
>
>My 5 chioces would be 2 guardian units each, thats 10 units which equals
>50 guardian models on 10 bases. My question is if I don't want a Farseer
>as my commandeer I would pay +25 points and could pick any of the 50
>models I have to be my commander. And if I choose the farseer as my
>commandeer then I would have 49 guardian models and one farseer model.
>Is this all correct?
-----------> If you choose the Farseer he is based with a unit of
guardian models. But it only counts as the Farseer. So you would have
54 guardian models and 1 farseer. You could base him alone, but he'd
look pretty silly.

My next question is going to be about the point cost for det HQ's