Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: DAVID C LADO, DEPT OF NEUROSCIENCE <LADO_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:39:26 -0500 (EST)

>> I just
>>tried to answer in the same way, but once again, English is definitely not
>>my mother tongue.
>
>I think that we all agree that there is nothing wrong with your English...
>
>(As for those Americans, well... :-)

Hey, wait a minute, aren't you Australian (that little country just south
of Germany)? Bad enough to have to suffer listening to the limy's tell
us our english is bad, but we don't have to take it from a bunch of beer-
drinking, kangaroo-huggin' Aussies ;)

Besides, don't they speak german in Australia ;)?

David

Another fine product of the American Pubic Egukashun system.