Re: [Epic] Epic 40k - answers to our questions!

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 23:46:15 -0700

PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

> 8 Firepower does not mean 8 dice!
>
> In fact, against space marines he must have had a high firepower, cause with
> their armour and cover, they are damm difficult to get rid off.
>
> kris aspinall

That depends on what the Gargant was using, his Mega Cannon weedles
them out of cover pronto, and place two blast markers on them if he
manages to hit, one if he doesn't... A good way to push em out....

The only case you have 8 FP = 8 dice is when you get an immobilised war
engine... Which is seriously not funny.....
But funny as hell if you are shooting it!

Like what happened today.... Imobilised an Imperator on the first hit
through the shields (deth ray), and then my Ork BigGunz Det. slammed him
with firepower 40.... And being immobilised, and being on overwatch, he
basically removed the model immediatly.... LOL but I still wanted to
roll the 40 dice, just to laugh... And then re-roll my misses....
DEAD TITAN - TASTIC!

Superb stuff eh?

Laterz