Re: [Epic] Wines, Beer and tree bark

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:40:53 +1000 (EST)

>Jason Stephensen wrote:
>
>> I only found out last night that chillies are addictive so I got to add
>> another legal drug to my growing list that I like.
>
>Que?
>Do explain?
>I need to cut my costs at the moment!

Apparently chillies cause you to produce endorphines just like the ones you
get from long-distance running. Makes you feel good. You can get addicted to
chillies as they make you feel real good. Just like chochalate and caffeine.

>The illegal ones are a bit too expensive for me.... Even more expensive
>than a Baneblade :-) Smoking that wont help you, and would give you
>more in the long run, but hey who cares... I live life like there is no
>tommorow. So getting smashed for a night on the price of a Baneblade
>squadron is fun for me :-)

When we were poor and at Uni, there were casks of kiwifruit wine that was
very cheap (about $2 a cask) that was closer to rocket fuel that most people
used to get smashed with. When I was younger the sugar highs worked pretty
good for me, jelly crystals, icing sugar and fizzy drink could really throw
your metabolism out. Wheeeee.

>LOL
>
>Laterz
>
>P.S. Not stoned at the moment, and no where near enough spare cash to
>even buy one Baneblade, let alone a squadron!

Hmmmm....Wonder if GW is addictive?
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "He dosen't know what he wants.