Re: [Epic] Stuff for sale

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 23:00:46 -0700

Howdy!

I've changed it to an the Rec.Games.Miniatures.Warhammer newsgroup. Look
for it as the thread of "Epic Chaos Stuff Auction". Look for an update
once a day. If for some reason you have a problem with following the
auction on the newgroup, I would be more than happy to keep you
individually posted (well, maybe not more than happy, but certainly
willing). Well, here goes nothing, my first Internet auction. Wheee!

Michael the Liu