Re: [Epic] Stuff for sale

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:10:04 +1000 (EST)

>>I will consider offers on an individual basis, and look favourably upon
>>large orders. :)
>
>Can you let me know what, if any, bids have been made on these and I will
>see if its worth my while bidding up. Otherwise we can start the haggling!
>
>>Michael the Liu

Ah hell. Don't you just hate it when you forget to check the return
address? Sorry, this was supposed to be private.

BTW Michael, could you please respond privately to this? I lost your
address after I sent this. Thanks.

Sorry to the rest of you again.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...