[Epic] [E40K] Unit Points Anyone

From: Patrik Carlsson <f94pc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:37:37 +0200

I wondered if anyone out there could post the points cost for
the new units in EPIC 40k. I'm only interested in IG so I can
figure out what I can do with my old figures.

There's probably a lot of other rules but isn't there some
way to just compile the necessary information.
The game itself won't come to Swden in a while since it sold
out in UK so it would be nice if someone could do it.

I will probably copy it anyway if I can get my hand on the
game when it comes, but I don't think it will in some time.

        Patrik Carlsson
                f94pc_at_...
                        http://www.efd.lth.se/~f94pc/epic/