RE: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 15:05:02 -0500

I thought this initially, but then one of my opponents payed the
point cost to "mount" terminators in every single one of his
landraiders. This meant that thelandraiders now got a save...can you say "next
to impossible to destroy"?

This doesn't seem right. I'd reread the rules on this one if I were you. Why
would mounting terminators inside a land raider make the LR harder to
destroy? I think you got ripped on this one.
John