Re: [Epic] Wines, Beer and tree bark

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 03:50:44 -0500

At 02:24 PM 4/14/97 +1000, you wrote:

>But the addiction caused by the chillies is different than the one produced
>by chocolate and caffeine. Chocolate and caffeine are actual narcotics

Okay, no. Neither caffeine, nor the active ingredient in chocolate (which
also includes caffeine in most cases) is a narcotic.

>> When I was younger the sugar highs worked

Muck up your endocrine system if you want, pal. Personally, I'll stay away
from overt insulin manipulation. If you are gonna do that why not just go
to the pharmacy and buy it?

Temp