Re: [Epic] Oz

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:34:56 -0500

> my friend hit a dear the other day....probably very similar to hitting a
> kangaroo

A dear loved one? A dear friend? A dear brother? Or just some generic
"poor dear.?" Either way, I guess the psychic trauma would be pretty bad.
Not to mention the lawsuits filed by the freinds of the "dearly departed."

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.