Re: [Epic] GW Substitutions

From: Koontz <koontz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:49:18 -0700

>> BTW I can recommend the Irregular Miniatures range, GZG, and the OOP Ral
>> Partha
>> Ogre figurines for Imp Guard tanks.

 I have been using
>Bradley fighting vehicles as Rhino's for over a year now. They are in
>the GHZ line of modern micro armor.

Uh am I out of touch with reality or are these kind of vague. I'm sorry
I'm not very bright but would you PLEASE be spacific. I am having trouble
trying to put up alternatives when people give me stuff like "us GZG" and I
go WTF is GZG? I can't find it in a search engine (a la Yahoo) could you
please tell me the:
Company
Line of Miniatures
and PLEASE don't abbreviate important things like OOP. I have NO idea what
OOP is and there is nothing I could find on the Ral Parth page that matches
it.
OOP = Official something or other perhaps?

David Koontz
koontz_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272
"I find your lack of faith disturbing -Vader