Re: [Epic] GW Substitutions

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:21:07 -0700

Koontz wrote:

> Uh, just one question. Has anybody out there seen my page (that's why I
> originally started this stupid thread) and if so, why haven't you
> replied?!? I badly need feedback to tell me if all my work means a darn
> or if I should just give up.
> it's http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272/gwprices.htm if you haven't seen
> it yet.

Keep up with it. It's just that this is the Epic list, and as you have
no Epic
Substitutions... not many people will have done more than glance at it.
It took me 4 tries of "connection refused" before I got on it. However,
I noted
that the address included geocities, so kept on trying (they hardly ever
come up
first time BTW).

BTW I can recommend the Irregular Miniatures range, GZG, and the OOP Ral
Partha
Ogre figurines for Imp Guard tanks.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture