Re: [Epic] [E40k] Misc. Minor Foulups (wishlist)

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 18:20:16 +0800

At 05:30 PM 4/15/97 +1000, you wrote:

>> On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Alan Brain wrote:
>>
>> > Some (IMHO) glitches
>> >

>> > 4. How come Chaos Thousand Sons CSMs cost 1 pt more than SMs, while
>> > having identical stats? (not complaining, an observation).
> No idea, but yo DO get )(*& ^%$$ saveing deamons.

Uhmm, Uh, Yeah, that's it !

>> 5. Terminators should have +Hero, not +Save. (Orks got it with Nobs,
>> Eldar got it with Exarchs.)
>>
> IMO, no they SHOULD have save. Ever tried using 5 termi's as CC
>troops when the're armed with storm bolters? Termies agaist CC troops OR
>her's of any kind get blastered, they only take ages to kiill 'cause of
>the save. Not their Champion-like stats.

True, but mess not with Chaos termies with their two HtH weapons (assuming
they do not shoot their weapons).

> > 6. Bio-Titans should regenerate DC
>on a 4+. If it ever
>gets to 0DC > immediately roll on Catastrophic (no "back from the dead").
>> Well, I know how bad BT's are in firepower terms agiast Iperial
>titans, but they are cheaper. You'll just have to get used to the fact
>they can't handle Warlord's anymore in fire fights. reavers, mabye.

Which reminds me, I think there was a battle report in which three (?)
Reavers got chewed up by Tyranids. During the analysis the Imperial player
mused that perhaps he should have brought Warlords (but not sure if I recall
this correctly).