Re: [Epic][E40k]Flyers

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:56:26 -0500

At 07:28 PM 4/14/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> So you have taken it out
>> for 3 turns.
>
> True, but you also haven't gotten any Morale loss out of him
>for it. The Thunderhawk, as usual, is a plenty powerful bomber
>without worrying about the troop carrying capability (Gee, sounds like
>before). This makes a detachment of T-hawks almost impossible to get
>morale out of.

You have a point. If the thawk is loaded I would think not being able to
use the units therein would be enough of a bonus, let alone if one of them
leaves while the rest are unloaded. Then you would know exactly where the
thawk would have to land next time. If the guy is using them for bombing
raids, I suppose you will probably be stuck.

>> Yep. (about the dogfights)
>
>I've been getting conflicting responses.

I have to admit I haven't been following this debate very closely. It seems
to me that all intercept missions are resolved first, and that they go
strictly in order of dogfight ability. So, those people with quick fighters
are just superior in dogfighting (kinda like real life). I have a hard time
seeing Ork fliers really beating Eldar ever, unless the Eldar are really
outnumbered.

Temp