Re: [Epic] Do they still exist?

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:09:10 -0500

At 02:26 AM 4/16/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Chaos Androids are MIA - a pity.

I think they will work as subs for chaos marines to stretch your models for
more stands.

>Silver Towers are now actually useful (not much), and very cheap.

The key is "cheap." They don't need to be nearly as effective. They can
also support assault. If only they could move fast enough to keep up with
the bikes . . .

>Chaos Cultists now get Sentinels, Leman Russ, Demolishers, Griffon
>Mortars, Hellhounds, Hydrae, and Chimerae.

Are demolishers Leman Russ variants? Because I'm thinking a detachment of
about 20 beastmen stands with champions, a magus and demolishers for support
would be a very mean detachment. I have about 6 Leman Russ just screaming
for conversions . . .

Temp