[Epic] Do they still exist?

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:39:33 +0200 (MET DST)

I'm going to paint some more models for my chaos army but I
wont be able to put my hands on the new rules for a while so...

Before I paint a lot of stuff I though I should check that it's
still legal in a chaos army.

1) Are there still trolls & minotaurs? (They don't exist in 40k right?)
2) Can I use Landraiders, rhinos and thunderhawks?
3) Is there any difference between different types of minor deamons?
4) Are the Khorne deamonengines worth painting?
5) Anything else I should know? (Before choosing what to paint)

cokke_at_... |
 dvlpan_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.