Re: Re[2]: [Epic] blast markers vs super-heavies

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 23:15:46 -0500

At 03:45 PM 4/15/97 +0000, you wrote:

> Before you answer, consider an Imperial Super-Heavy mounting a
> Death-Ray which has a FP of 1 (for Firefight purposes) - would this
> mean that 1 blast marker stops it from firing?

        I would be inclined to give WMs some sort of improvement against the
effect of blast markers on firing. I can't quite imagine the gun crews on a
titan stopping firing because the titan is taking fire.
        That would mean that LRs and such could still be relatively easy to
suppress, but titans and superheavies would not.

BTW, again, does the paragraph about blast markers generated by SHWs mean
that SHWs that don't have lock on (during assault) or don't fire (because of
blast markers) still generate blast markers as if they fired normally? That
seems to be how it reads.

Temp