RE: Re[2]: [Epic] blast markers vs super-heavies

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 97 12:38:00 EDT

temp:
> I would be inclined to give WMs some sort of improvement against
the
>effect of blast markers on firing. I can't quite imagine the gun crews
on a
>titan stopping firing because the titan is taking fire.
> That would mean that LRs and such could still be relatively easy
>suppress, but titans and superheavies would not.
Does it help any if you think of blast markers affecting
Death Rays as incentive for Titans to take FP weapons, not
just Death Rays? I don't know the stats for non-Titan War
Engines, and whether they are stuck with Death Rays only (as
if that were bad). I don't have the game yet.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...