Re: [Epic] E40K: Placing Blast Markers

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:39:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, John Haire wrote:

> 2. A unit may lend support to a close assault regardless of its Assault or
> Firepower ratings. This means there is a use for those rhinos after all...

Remember that to support you need to be in the det. that is fighting the
assault or firefight. War Engines don't adhere to that rule and can
support any fight.

> BTW, when halving the Firepower of a detatchment on Assault orders, do you
> round up or down?

Although it is not spelled out in the rules, our gaming group has decided
on rounding down.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy