Re: [Epic] Things I miss in E40K

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:25:15 -0400 (EDT)

At 09:28 AM 4/16/97 +1000, you wrote:

>>What really pisses me off is that no one believes that my old wave serpents
>>are wave serpents, they accuse me of proxying, which to some people is death
>>and others (like me) thinks its away top field an army cheaper. Sorry for
>>the Rant
>
>Well, what you need to do is show them a picture of the original Wave
>Serpent from the Renegades book. Can I assume you have a copy of one?
>
>That should solve your problems. Besides. The new Wave Serpent is one of
>the ugliest minis that GW has ever produced. Yuck. The old one is so much
>prettier.

I completley agree. Th new wave serpent is absolutley disgusting.
Unfortunately I only had 2 wave seprent models, thats all I ever needed.
Now that I need more and I do not want any of the new ones, no one else is
going to be willing to sell thier old wave serpents. And all the stores
have sold theres back to GW so the models are now melted down and have been
turned into good knows what other abominations Gw will turn out.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"