Re: [Epic] Things I miss in E40K

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:28:14 +1000 (EST)

>What really pisses me off is that no one believes that my old wave serpents
>are wave serpents, they accuse me of proxying, which to some people is death
>and others (like me) thinks its away top field an army cheaper. Sorry for
>the Rant

Well, what you need to do is show them a picture of the original Wave
Serpent from the Renegades book. Can I assume you have a copy of one?

That should solve your problems. Besides. The new Wave Serpent is one of
the ugliest minis that GW has ever produced. Yuck. The old one is so much
prettier.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...