Re: [Epic] [E40k] Misc. Minor Foulups

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:15:02 -0700

Alan Brain wrote:

> Some (IMHO) glitches
>
> 1. Eldar Guardians. These have some form of armour - better than Imp Gd,
> anyway. They should have an armour of 4 (and cost 10 pts)
>
> 2. Aspect Warriors should have an armour of 5, equal to SMs, and cost
> more (12 pts).

I dont agree with this. Armour 4+. Cos they only have toughness 3 do
not forget, and in the mechanics of 40K that makes em a sierra load
easier to kill!

> 3. Space Marine Scouts should lose their rapid-fire ability, decrease
> their CC, and their armour should be 3. They should, of course, be
> radically cheaper as a result (11 pts).

Now you are just being stupid.

> 4. How come Chaos Thousand Sons CSMs cost 1 pt more than SMs, while
> having identical stats? (not complaining, an observation).

I think it is just something to do with the fact that they are Chaos and
the C-SM are worse of already....
Anyway.... what hey
> It would be nice to have a list of what Old stuff corresponds to the New
> Stuff. We know Bubblechukker = DeathRay etc but there are a few
> oddities. Like Mole Mortars. Support (AT) or Artillery? or just MIA?
>
> --
> aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile

Laterz