Re: [Epic] [E40k] Misc. Minor Foulups

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:40:12 -0400 (EDT)

Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...> writes:
> The Ogre wrote:
> > Alan Brain wrote:
> > > 3. Space Marine Scouts should lose their rapid-fire ability, decrease
> > > their CC, and their armour should be 3. They should, of course, be
> > > radically cheaper as a result (11 pts).
>
> > Now you are just being stupid.
>
> Well, it wouldn't be the first time... but why?

        Beats me. AFAIK, "The Ogre" is just being silly again.
Although it could go either way, you've got a plenty valid argument on
the saving throw. Scouts being more expensive than Marines just
doesn't feel right.

                WH40k E40k
                Toughness Save Save
IG 3 6+/5+ 3+ (5+ vs. templates)
Guardians 3 5+ 3+
Swooping Hawks 3 5+ 4+
Howling Banshee 3 4+ 4+
Dire Avengers 3 4+ 4+
Majority of
Aspect Warriors 3 3+ 4+
Orcs 4 5+ 4+
Marine Scouts 4 4+ 5+
Marines 4 3+ 5+

I'm working off of memory on a game I don't play, so feel free to
correct the figures.

Mark