Re: [Epic] Things I miss in E40K

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 23:50:06 -0500

At 12:16 PM 4/16/97 -0400, you wrote:

>I have had no problem with command structure in my eldar army in any of the
>three games I have played. I make detachments that will stand up with
>eachother. None of this guardians without transport, dreadnoughts and bikes
>mix up. I take a jet bike detachment. Farseer on Vyper, 10 jet bikes, 5
>Vypers. 10 stand of swooping hawk with exarchs. 1 Farseer in Falcon. 10
>Aspects, and 5 wave serpents. I haven't trade this yet but I am looking for
>a slower detachment to give supporting fire. Perhaps Dark reapers with war
>walker support.

If you come up with a good way to make an Eldar Arty detachment, I'm all
ears. The best combo I can see (from a points to nightspinner basis) is a
Nightspinner HQ, 5 falcons, and 5 regular nightspinners. The same thing
happens with AA units and dreads and war walkers, but you can mix in falcons
or DRs, respectively, and match abilities much better than falcons and
nightspinners.

Temp