Re: [Epic] Things I miss in E40K

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:56:40 -0500

At 12:10 PM 4/16/97 +0800, you wrote:
>At 12:58 PM 4/16/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>
>>>Now that I need more and I do not want any of the new ones, no one else is
>>>going to be willing to sell thier old wave serpents. And all the stores
>>>have sold theres back to GW so the models are now melted down and have
been
>>>turned into good knows what other abominations Gw will turn out.
>>
>>Make your own! Find a way of copying them and make them yourself! I have
>>been told of a way, but I am not sure if the originator of the idea would be
>>very pleased if I told all and sundry about it. He knows who he is and will
>>let me know privately (I hope) if he's fine with me blabbing about it. And
>>I won't mention your name if you don't want as I know how strict GW are with
>>enforcing copyright!
>>

>>-Kelvin.....
>
>Kelvin, you ought to be shot for giving us such a teaser like that :)
>I dunno about the rest, but I sure would like to find out how to
>mass-produce tanks, wave serpents quickly and cheaply. STC does not count !!
If STC is resin casting using RTV molds disregard this message otherwise
read on.

        This is what i have used for a couple of things. I dont feel wrong for
duplicating a scatter laser a couple of times instead of spending stupid
amounts of money for just one item on the whole model. I see nothing wrong
as long as I dont sell or trade any of the stuff I make for myself. And I
dont make mass copies of stuff I use or can get without wasting money on
exrtaneaous crap.

                                                That Chuk Guy