Re: [Epic] [E40k] - the FAQs

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:07:35 -0500

> Hey, Allen, does this mean you're stepping down?
>
> Mark

Well, not willingly anyway.... :)

For those of you new to the list:

First, welcome. If you were brought onto the list by E40K, extra welcome!
My copy of E40K is still in the limbo of mail-order, but I've been fascinated
by what of read about it so far.

In the past, I was elected by the list members to serve as the Q&A connection
between this list and the primarchs. Anyone who has joined this list since
the beginning of the new year probably won't know anything about this,
unless they make a habit of carefully reading .sig lines, as Andy quit
answering EPIC questions at about the time the design of E40K started.
Since that time my web pages have acted as more of an archive than a service.

If you weren't around during the days of the old Q&A, please go to my
web pages (address in the .sig line below) and have a look. I did my
best to keep things organized and easy to find, and tried to be relentless
with followup questions whenever Andy contradicted himself. (There was
really only one batch of questions where this happened.)

If you guys on the list would still like me to handle the Q&A traffic for the
new E40K I'd be glad to continue with the job. Despite the effort it took,
I sort of miss the task.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.