Re: [Epic] GW Substitutions

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 05:54:39 -0700

Michael the Liu wrote:

> > I recommend that this technique be used to mold rocks and such things to be
> > used as terrain, since no one owns a copyrite on rocks...
>
> Is there something wrong with real rocks? :)
>
> Mike the liusauron1 writes;We have found that you can make excellent moulds of most
terrain,or buildings by using silicone as the mould compound and double
walls of lego as the temporary mould boz. The result hardens quickly and
can take resin or plaster repeatedly. Rumor has it that the same
technique can work on anything as there is a high temperature silicone
that can take metal casting. With or without "free trade" the difference
in the dollar and trasportation make the hobby in canada expensive.We do
not recomend of course copying any thing that is copyrighted by others!
:} sauron1