Re: [Epic] Grenadier home page?

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:13:48 +1000 (EST)

>Hi I'm trying to find a page with pictures or a listing of Grenadier
>miniatures. Does anybody have this?

Grenadier is dead, sad to say. Both its U.S. and its U.K. branches went out
of business about 6 months ago. As a result its stuff is hard to find, but
there are still some stores carrying whatever's left. Shame cause they made
some of the nicest minis around.

As to pages with their stuff showcased, good luck. Grenadier USED to have a
homepage when they were still in business, but that too has sadly died. If
you find somewhere that shows their stuff, please let me know!

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...