[Epic] [E40k] FAQs and responsibilities

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 23:21:17 +0100

Ok, let me set the record straight.

I am not trying to take over from Allen, or anyone else. I wasn't aware
that there was anyone "officially" in charge of this sort of thing. I'd
come into the list with the release of E40k and it seemed to me that
this was a task that needed doing.

I'm not interested in forcing a vote on this sort of thing. Really, I
couldn't give a damn who does it as long as someone does, and my ego is
not so big that _I_ have to be that person.

So far, I've sent off 2 sets of questions to Jervis. You've had the
answers to the first; I'm waiting on a reply to the second.

If someone else would rather do this, for whatever reason, that's fine
by me. But if this is one of those up-tight lists where we all have to
vote on what questions get asked, and how they should be worded, then
I'm outta here now.

Excuse the rant, but it's been a difficult day - not made any easier by
implied accusations that either I'm staging a coup or that I should shut
up and hope someone else asks the right people the right questions.

Richard