Re: [Epic] [e40k] Questions answered?

From: Koontz <koontz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:54:55 -0700

At 07:38 PM 4/16/97 +0100, you wrote:
>You may remember I posted JJ's official response to 4 questions
>recently. Well, just to be capricious I sent the same questions to GWUS
>customer services - and got some very different answers!!

Yeah, I get this kind of thing too. One rep answers one way, and another
answers another. Then they go back and contradict what's in the book!
You'd think they could just put out a stupid eratta or put it in the FAQ so
it would be official.

David Koontz
koontz_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" -Vader