Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: richard milton baird <rmbaird_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:54:48 -0500 (EST)

First off, I've got to admit that I admit that I usually don't contribute
that much very often, aside from the occasional Tyrannid tactic question
(for those of you who offered me advise with my bugs against an
undefeated eldar player(Space Marine, not E40K), thanks, but he's still
undefeated and it wasn't a draw.......Damn wave serpents). But, while I
enjoy reading quite a bit thats written about tactics, force selection,
rules, and painting/modeling, I want to say that I also enjoy some of the
off-topic threads that appear on this list (after following the
"volleyball" and "Drop Bear" threads, my roommates are convinced that its
either something about epic that draws a certain kind of people
together or it has something to do with everyone on the list ignoring the
warnings on the back of the spray-primer cans concerning proper
ventilation. I'm still not sure myself. So, if anyone's still reading,
I'm going to throw an actual on-topic question out. What Tyrannid Swarms
has anyone tried for E40K? I kinda like the 3 stands of tyrannid
warriors + a bunch of lictors. Any more suggestions?
Thanks,
Rich