Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:43:00 -0700

>It'd be nice to think that all the others on the list also have interests
>outside of gaming, and not people that get caught up with something like
>Magic players or WFB players that never talk about anything else. Even

Not that we're making sweeping generalizations. <grin> ("y'know those
stupid Epic players, they play a miniatures wargame where the mini aren't
in scale with each other! Why don't they just go and cut out some chots
and use those instead?" some random Wahammer player)

>Oh and I most assuredly have other things outside of epic. I have total of
>16 days of bachelorhood left to me, as my girlfriend of the last decade
>finally connived a marriage out of me.

Congratulations and good luck!

Mike the Liu