[Epic] Mawwiage, pubs and B.P.

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:44:13 +1000 (EST)

>> Oh and I most assuredly have other things outside of epic. I have total of
>> 16 days of bachelorhood left to me, as my girlfriend of the last decade
>> finally connived a marriage out of me.
>
>And when do we go on the Bachelor Party Jase? And where ARE we going BTW?
>
>-Kelvin.....

Week to go Kel, week to go. Since Kelvin decided to address this to the
world instead of the private email address that he usually does I thought
I'd reply in kind.

Probably hit Gilhooleys early in the day, guzzle some guiness, stumble to
Dooleys and do more of the same and get beaten by rotten cheaters at pool
again. Brsibane has the advantage of having two great Irish pubs that are
the best pubs I've ever been to. (Mind you I haven't hit the UK and their
pubs are meant to be great) Then we'll probaly skim past Sante Fe Gold. Skim
as all the best girls have left, and then wonder down to the Red Garter.
Then we'll taxi en masse to Stuart's to watch more of those crappy movies
and eat junk food.

The pastry shop marathon will be during the following week if you can get an
RDO.

> "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
> -The Tick
> email: kx.henderson_at_...

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach