Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:50:12 +1000 (EST)

>Congrats !! Better enjoy them real good (those last 16 days). Life after
>marriage is (ahem!) slightly different.

Thank you, but it really won't make much of a difference as we've been
living in sin for over 8 years. Really looking forward to it actually.
Marrying a great girl and parties for a week. Not too bad. Except my father
in law to be has started calling me son which is a worry.

>And "God bless tolerant women" who do not understand why some grown-up men
>who still play with miniature tanks but are still able bear with them.

Amen to that. This thread went on a while ago. But I don't know where those
of us with those girls that understand you have to play these games, have to
read comics, have to play 'puter games, love to watch sport for hours at a
stretch, and various and numerous vices that we all have, and still care
about you are pure and total gems. World would be a very sad place without them.