Re: [Epic] [E40k] List rants

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

sauron1 <sauron1_at_...> writes:
> .If you like you can E-mail me privatly. By the way has any one read
> the early pocketbooks by GW covering the Horis Heresy period?

        What's a pocketbook? Is it anything like a paperback novel?
I've only seen their novels twice. One when Aaron came back from
Reading after emptying out a used book store he found, and once on the
warhammer newsgroup about a month ago. (Got every one I could) I
don't actually have any 40k universe books, they're all fantasy.

Mark