Re: [Epic] [E40k] List rants

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:28:35 -0700

Richard Dewsbery wrote:

> I'm afraid I went a bit bonkers yesterday.
>
> If I upset anyone, I apologise.
>
> I'll climb back into my pram now :)
>
> As far as I'm concerned, Allen can carry on doing the official FAQs so
> long as he's happy to do so.
>
> Richardsauron1 writes;My sons and I,who are new to both computers and especially
E-mailing,have been following this thread with interest. We have been
playing Epic since Titanicus, and will not be switching to the new
system,this group has provided us with many ideas for or own game and we
enjoy the interaction. I hope any thing anybody has sent has not put you off
.If you like you can E-mail me privatly. By the way has any one read
the early pocketbooks by GW covering the Horis Heresy period? We would like
to get copies of them as we never saw them here in Canada. Sauron1
Epic2 Rules