RE: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 15:44:00 EDT

>> And it should be much more pleasant than that basement we use in
>> the current house.
>
>Y'mean, if I go visit (yeah, right) I wouldn't be hitting my head on the
>ceiling? Or, at any rate, the pipes? ^_-
Oh, it's nice. Very comfy. C'mon and visit.

>>And she'll be finishing up those Eldar falcons
>> she's painting.
><grin> Now you're going to have to teach the kids. Well, maybe when
>they're a *little* older.... ^_-
Nathaniel was asking me to let him paint some tanks the
other day. Fortunately, they were all boxed up. I'll
probably let him at some vindicators someday. (He's
4 1/2 years old.) We do play miniatures games together.
We use the minis from Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel.
When he makes up the rules, I lose big time. :-)

andy
andy.skinner_at_... (for now)