Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 00:28:47 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 17-Apr-97 RE: [Epic] Chat line mailin.. by Andy
Skinner_at_...
> >> And it should be much more pleasant than that basement we use in
> >> the current house.
> >
> >Y'mean, if I go visit (yeah, right) I wouldn't be hitting my head on the
> >ceiling? Or, at any rate, the pipes? ^_-
>
> Oh, it's nice. Very comfy. C'mon and visit.

Ooh! Epic mailing list housebreaking party?!?

^_-

Actually, it'd be pretty nifty... I just don't see myself getting out to
Mass. any time soon. Kinda like I don't see myself getting out to
Australia to visit all the funny Australians on this list. ^_-

> ><grin> Now you're going to have to teach the kids. Well, maybe when
> >they're a *little* older.... ^_-
>
> Nathaniel was asking me to let him paint some tanks the
> other day. Fortunately, they were all boxed up. I'll
> probably let him at some vindicators someday. (He's
> 4 1/2 years old.)

Heh... I must admit, I'm kinda curious as to what would turn up from
that kind of thing. I do know that you can get some really surprising
results from just a basecoat and a dark wash, plus a little touchup....

>We do play miniatures games together.
> We use the minis from Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel.
> When he makes up the rules, I lose big time. :-)

<grin>

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...