Re: [Epic] Commander point values.

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:12:50 -0500

> I hate to beat a dead horse, but I just noticed something supporting
> the argument that farseers (at 50 points) already include the HQ cost. The
> Farseer Supreme Commander only costs 50 points, and you definitely don't buy
> and HQ upgrade - there isnt' even an upgrade points cost listed. So why
> would a regular detachment leader Farseer cost 25 points more than the
> Supreme Commander?
>
> Temp

Haven't you been paying attention to GW history, Neal? Higher ranking
officers will always run faster, shoot more often, punch harder, absorb
damage better, and cost many fewer points to field than will lower ranking
officers. (Though their miniatures will cost more money.)

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.