Re: [Epic] Commander point values.

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:11:06 -0500

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> I hate to beat a dead horse, but I just noticed something supporting
> the argument that farseers (at 50 points) already include the HQ cost. The
> Farseer Supreme Commander only costs 50 points, and you definitely don't buy
> and HQ upgrade - there isnt' even an upgrade points cost listed. So why
> would a regular detachment leader Farseer cost 25 points more than the
> Supreme Commander?
>
> Temp

The Eldar now have two choices, take a farseer as the detachment HQ, or
make a unit the HQ for +25 pts.. That is how the example shows it and
the rules trolls and GWUK agreed with my take on it. Also the SM can
take a captain as the HQ which costs 25 pts. of upgrade a unit to HQ
status for +25 pts..