Re: [Epic] [E40k] force suggestions

From: richard milton baird <rmbaird_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:51:51 -0500 (EST)

I'm all in favor of land raiders. After you have some of them, I'm all
in favor of taking some more landraiders. I also like fliers. The THawk
is not too shabby at all. Since this is a learning experience, I'd say
(you might have to adjust some of your other detachment compositions to
afford this) take a Thunder Hawk with some killer marines inside it
(assault, terminators, or devastators, depending on your taste). I'm not
proclaiming to be any big expert on E40K, but it'll at least shake your
opponent up trying to guess whether you'll have your hawk on a transport
or ground attack mission. If you're opponent is also fielding fliers,
I'd suggest putting some of your other fliers on intercept when you bring
your hawk on the table.
Like I said, I'm no expert by any stretch, but there's my two cents.
Later,
Rich