[Epic] [E40k] force suggestions

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:05:21 -0500

Well I finally get to play my first game this Saturday. It will be a 1000 pt learning experience.
I'm asking you experienced <g> E40K's for some advice. So far I have 2 armor detachments.
The first is composed of 6 land raiders ( my old style painted ones) and two tac squads.
The second detachment has 6 whirlwinds, 2 attack bikes, 2 devastator squads, and an
assault squad. This should leave me with a little more than 200 pts to play with. I'm looking
for a second flanker detachment. Should I go with another armor, predators maybe? An
assault style detachment? Or the one I'm leaning towards, a Warhound titan? I don't know
for sure what force I will be facing but it will probably be an imperial army. Oh yeah, I also
have a detachment of thunderbolts just in case. Comments, opinions, funny looks all
requested.
thanks,
John Erickson