Re: [Epic] [E40k] Misc. Minor Foulups

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:20:49 -0700

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> How about this: They are calling them scouts, but the stats are really the
> stats of veterans. Look at the chaos list. Veterans have the same stats +
> infiltration, which is what the scouts have. True scouts, per the "trainee"
> concept would IMHO have infiltration, but would have their range and/or
> assault reduced (don't they carry pistols in 40K?). Leave the armor, they
> are supposed to be good at hiding.

Good point. Call them Vets, use the Seargeant models for 'em, and I'd be
happy.

In which case, what about 'true' scouts? Armour 4, Range 15cm ones? With
Infiltration, but cheaper. How much?
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture